The program includes:
- Private transportation from Guayaquil
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Palmar de Río in Archidona.
- 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners type menu.
- Entrance fees to tourist attractions, specified in the program.
- Assistance of specialized guides.
- First aid kit.
- Hotel taxes.
- Crossing the Napo River.
- Visit to the Shiripuno community and museum.
- Dances and Dance of the Amazon, observation of the chicha.
- Excursion to the Latas waterfall.
- Excursion to the caves of Jumandy.
- City Tour through the capital of the province.
- Visit to the petroglyphs of Cotundo.
What to bring: Waterproof, seven life bag, headlamp, warm clothes, repellent, water heater, light clothes, swimsuit and sports shoes.
Note: Prices are subject to change without prior notice and space availability, the rate will be frozen in advance of the 40% deposit before the trip. The tour must be canceled before the trip.