The program includes:
- Private transportation from Guayaquil
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Sisakuna Lodge in Mindo.
- 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners type menu.
- Entrance fees to tourist attractions, specified in the program.
- Professional assistance of specialized guides.
- First aid kit.
- Hotel taxes.
- Excursion Tulipe Archaeological Center of the Yumbos.
- Arrival to Mindo.
- Observation of birds and hummingbirds in the Mariposario.
- Excursion in the Nambillo Forest and route 7 waterfalls.
- Excursion and adventure in Tubbing on the Mindo river.
- Tourist stop.
- Visit to the Chiguilpe community in Santo Domingo.
What to bring: Hat or cap, camera, sunscreen, glasses, water heater, light clothes and swimsuit, comfortable shoes, windbreaker, personal documents.
Note: Prices are subject to change without prior notice and space availability, the rate will be frozen in advance of the 40% deposit before the trip. The tour must be canceled before the trip.